The Campus Box Office is NOW HIRING!!!
Bucknell University Campus Box Office is looking for motivated and dependable students to add to our team as Campus Box Office Assistants for the 2022-2023 school year. Ideal candidates must possess an excellent work ethic, problem-solving skills, patience, and leadership qualities. This job opportunity is only open to current and incoming Bucknell University students.
Essential Job Functions:
- Campus Box Office Assistants are scheduled to work Monday- Friday between the hours of 9 am-4:30 pm and selected nights and weekends for ticketed events.
- Utilize the ticketing system to sell tickets during Campus Box Office hours and at events (including weeknight and weekend events; especially Homecoming Weekend and Parent’s Weekend).
- Assist with general office duties, such as updating mailing lists, data entry, filing paperwork, copying, & miscellaneous errands.
- Answering phone calls to provide event information in a friendly manner.
- Performing monetary transactions in person or over the phone.
- Communicating with coworkers and supervisors about ticket problems.
- Previous customer service and/ or sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be available to work an average of 4-6 hours a week in the Campus Box Office during the semester.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- It is mandatory to work occasional evening and weekend events.
- Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills.
Benefits of working in the Campus Box Office:
- Flexible scheduling. We will work with you!
- Friendly staff.
- During downtime, students may work on assignments.
- Opportunities for additional hours during the week.
Interested applicants can apply in person at the Campus Box Office (located in the Weis Center for the Performing Arts), or by completing the online Student Application. Forwarding a resume or bringing one to the interview is preferred but not required.
For more information, please contact Tom Ford, Campus Box Office Assistant Manager, by phone at (570)-577-7506 or by email at T.Ford@bucknell.edu.